Monday, May 28, 2012

I wish it was sunny

Man,
If the sun could just stick it out for more than a day or two I would really appreciate it!

We've had mostly bad weather around here since November (I know this because that's when my son was born and the weather has hardly picked up since then). It was absolutely stunning all weekend and now Monday morning it is gloomy and awful outside.  So I whipped up a little card to commiserate the rain.

A little masking and some misting. I paper pieced the umbrellas so as to protect the little sentiment (that was fussy cut and popped up) from getting "wet" and I also popped up one of the umbrellas for a teensy bit-o-dimension. A strip of my favourite washi, a little faux stitching through the "rain" and I called it a day.

Here's wishing for sunnier days!
Happy crafting!
K



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment