Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Anniversary Card

Happy three years my love!

This card was super easy to pull together. I used this image (heart_bench_card_C01056_19547) from the Silhouette store. I cut it out on kraft paper.

I then used the Hero Arts Newspaper Background stamp over top and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.

I then took a scrap from the kraft paper and embossed with clear embossing powder with the Hero Arts Wood Grain background stamp. This way the bench would have some subtle detail. It's much easier to see in person.

I then popped up the bench from the woodgrain and adhered the entire thing to some blue cardstock from my stash.

I used the new Studio Calico wood veneer birds and misted them with Opaque White. I stuck on the sparrow lookin' ones (cause my hubby loves sparrows) and added a heart because I wanted it to be an anniversary card but I just couldn't find an anniversary sentiment I liked that worked with the front of the card. So I punched out a label and stuck my sentiment on the inside.

Forgive me on the quality of my photos I'm still lookin' for a good spot to take pics in my house (and the fact that we haven't had any real sun in weeks isn't helpin'). I'm linking this up to the SSS challenge Simon Says ,,,, Father's Day/Special Male Challenge :-)
Instagram

1 comment: