Monday, May 28, 2012

Flower Card

Heya everyone,

This is a flower card I made with my new set from Pink Paislee.  It belongs to the Nantucket line.

I first inked up the flower with Bamboo ink from CTMH. I then coloured the image in with copics.
Next I stamped the flower around the border of the paper and distressed it with Vintage Photo.
I then layered up another stamp from the set and stamped it using the second generation technique. I added the "beauty" for a sentiment.
Lastly, while I like the look of copics over a very light ink colour my copic skills just aren't up to par so I re-inked the flower image with Memento Tuxedo ink and stamped right over top. Easy peasy with a set of clear stamps. I really like how crisp the image is when the black is stamped last!

A doily, a pearl pin and some black music paper from the new Simon Says Stamp June card kit that came in the mail today and some brown Martha Stewart seam binding to finish it off.

What do you think?

I'm entering this in the YCU Challenge # 10
YCU 

http://youngcraftersunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/YCU_10_badge.jpg
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, I love the doilie in the background =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete