Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hero Arts Large Flower Background (again :)

Hello crafty peeps,

I am always looking to make background stamps appear different - and when I saw this on pinterest I knew I had to try it.

It took a couple of tries - the first time I did it I did it on Neenah cardstock and then just pulled the Chipped Sapphire distress ink with with a paintbrush and some water. That did not work. At all.

Second time I embossed the the chipped sapphire on watercolour paper and then watercoloured in just a small bit of the chipped sapphire.  I think it looks like old china.

I then distressed the edges with stormy sky.

A quick sentiment in white pigment in ink and done.

Thanks for peeking in on my little world,
K


Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - love the effect you've achieved here! M x

    ReplyDelete